I Love Myself So...A Guide To Creating Life You Love- New Book By Cory J...





http://www.ILoveMyselfSo.com _ NEW BOOK!

I Love Myself So... A Guide To Creating A Life You Love

by Cory Jenkins

As a young woman, I went through several of the trials that other young women went through including the awkward stage of not really fitting it. I constantly searched outside myself to fix what I thought was ‘wrong’ with me until I realized that I’m perfect just the way I am. Then and only then did the craving to fit in cease to be such a quest. However, that definitely took a long time.



My dream for you is that this book shortens the distance between where you are and where you want to be. In reading this book, you finally realize that you are where you've always ‘wanted’ to be. The realization and acceptance of this is the secret to living a life that you love. You create the pathway by embracing gratitude, the art of acceptance and developing the skill of creating dreams and goals that inspire you. The practice of loving and accepting yourself is the key.



In this book, I will share the Story of My Life with you. In each chapter of my life, I will highlight the lessons I learned. Through learning from some of the challenges, you will be better equipped to handle the challenges you face. You will also learn how to create and embrace a life that you love right now!

Comments